Every senior is required to take photos for the yearbook. When I look back on my yearbook pic all the way back in 2006, I barely remember it.
When I have asked my seniors if they really like their yearbook photos, I rarely hear anything positive. Here is what some of my clients and senior photo students have to say about the typical yearbook experience:
- “They only gave me five minutes in front of the camera.”
- “They made me feel awkward and stiff.”
- “The kid who took the pictures had no idea what he was doing.”
- “I only got one picture and I didn’t even like it!”
- “I look like everyone else and it doesn’t show who I am.”
- “I hate my pictures.”
Now when you hire a professional photographer for your senior portraits, like me, I will:
- I will give you all sorts of ideas for what you should wear. I have an entire section on my Pinterest dedicated to just this very topic.
- You will get your hair and makeup done professionally at the fancy Salon Lujon.
- I spend two hours with you getting lots of amazing images.
- You are being photographed by a professional photographer who has spent countless hours learning and perfecting my craft.
- I make you feel super comfortable and gorgeous in front of the camera.
- I give you 30-40 images to choose from when you come over to my studio for an in-person ordering session.
- I help you order fine art photography products that are perfect for your home that you will cherish forever and pass on for generations.
- You also get images for Facebook that you actually want to show off to all your friends.
- And you have an experience that you will remember for the rest of your life. One that gives you confidence and makes you see the gorgeous YOU!