What to Expect
Amber Fox Photographer is based out of the city of Fullerton, which is located in North Orange County, California. I specialize in hip & happy Senior Portraits of fabulous high school seniors. Amber Fox Photographer offers a full Senior Portrait Experience, by offering you professional hair & makeup styling, a 2-3 hour photo shoot and tons of personal attention. In addition to an on location portrait shoot, I will create beautiful heirloom products like custom made coffee table books, fine art wall canvases, beautiful storyboards and fancy wall prints.
It’s also important to know that Amber Fox has also been a photography teacher for 15 years to high school seniors at La Serna High School, so Amber really knows this age group, giving both the senior and parents confidence that you are in safe hands.
Before Your Shoot
- To lock in your date for your Senior Portrait shoot, you will need to choose and pay your Session Fee. Once we nail down a date, I will send you a Paypal invoice to pay for your session fee online or your parents can send me a check. Your Session Fee includes a pre-consultation, a fancy Welcome Packet, the photo shoot and in-person viewing session. You can also read more about the Session Types on the Pricing Page.
- I will send you a secret link to my Client Lounge, which is filled with all sorts of things to get you ready for the big day. You will find links to a Senior Look Book, a What to Wear Guide, a Model Release (so I can post your pretty pics to Instagram) and a Portrait Agreement.
- In the Client Lounge, you will also find a link to my Portrait Collections. Look over all the collections, a la carte options and fun custom products I can make for you. I offer 8 x 10 custom gift prints starting at $65 and my portrait collections begin at $1000. The average Amber Fox Photographer client invests $1,500-$2,500 in their custom photography. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed pricing.
- Fill out the fun Senior Portrait Questionnaire to help me learn more about you, so we can decide on the style of your shoot and location. The questions include ones like, are you an urban sort of girl? Or do you envision standing in a field of flowers?
- What to Wear is always the most asked question before our senior’s shoot. I provide a lengthy 70 page what to wear guide to help you choose the perfect and most flattering outfits. With that, we suggest bringing 4-5 different outfits, lots of accessories, jackets, a dressy outfit, something more casual and an outfit you feel absolutely gorgeous in.
- A part of our most popular Always Foxy session fee includes professional hair and makeup styling at the fabulous Salon Lujon. My stylists will make you look and feel beautiful, giving you the confidence to be photographed for two hours. My stylists have years of experience and know how to not apply too much makeup so you no longer look like yourself, but enough to be camera ready and looking gorgeous.
- Make sure your nails and toes are looking adorable. We suggest neutral colors or a French tip, so your nails don’t distract from your gorgeous face.
- Like Amber Fox Photographer on Facebook & follow us on Instagram. I always post sneak peeks from my shoots, so you want to follow me @amberfox and if you post any pics, please tag me @amberfox & #amberfoxphoto.